Want an outing with your classmates that lets you sight-see and have an adventure too?
Come join us through this itinerary, where one reaches Mussoorie and explores Kempty waterfalls before leaving to grace the age-old storied towns of Rishikesh and Haridwar, where white-water rafting and chillum-smoking babas co-exist happily.
Top off the second half of your trip with a stop at Jim Corbett National Park, complete with many sports like zorbing and rappelling, coupled with a trip down the big cat’s hood.
Wildlife enthusiasts, come earn your stripes already!
Board train from Mumbai for Delhi
Day 2 (290km)
Delhi – Mussoorie – Arrival in Delhi. Leave for Mussoorie. Overnight bus journey
Arrival in Mussoorie and relax till lunch. Post lunch we leave for kempty waterfalls, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Later free time for shopping at Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (102km)
Mussoorie – Haridwar – Leave Mussoorie after breakfast, reach Rishikesh and unleash your adventurous side at India’s best white water rafting spot( at your own cost). After rafting, reach the hotel in Haridwar and relax. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 5 (59 km)
Visit Ram Jhoola, Laxman Jhoola, Ganga Ghat in Haridwar. After the sightseeing in Haridwar, we leave for Nainital. Reach Nainital in the evening and relax in the hotel.
Today after breakfast, we proceed to snow view point by ropeway ride. In the evening, we depart for gorgeous Jim Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning, enjoy jungle safari at the Corbett National Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon, we enjoy the adventurous activities like, zorbing, rock climbing, rapelling, valley crossing, army obstacle course and a guided nature trek to a beautiful waterfall. Back to the resort. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast leave for Delhi. Board train for Mumbai.
Arrive at Mumbai and reach home with pleasant memories of your experience with Wanderbuff.
Registration & Financial Details
- 15- 25 people : Rs. 10,500 per person
- 25 – 50 people : Rs. 10,000 per person
- Above 50 people : Rs. 9,700 per person
- 650 for tiger safari
- 25% for the confirmation of the trip
- 75% one month before the trip
- The initial advance is non-refundable.
- 50% if cancelled 7 days prior to the trip.
- 75% if cancelled 2 days prior to the trip.
Tour Cost includes
- Train – 2nd class sleeper.
- Bus – 2 x 2 seater or 3 x 2 seater semi luxury non AC bus or comfortable tempo travels which are in best of conditions.
- Hotels – Students will be accommodated in 3 star hotels on quadruple basis
- Food – Unlimited veg/jain breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meals starting from dinner on day 2 and ending with dinner on day 8.
- Escorts – Trained Escorts will accompany the tour from Amritsar to Shimla to take proper care of the group and co-ordinate tour program. The tour escort will be carrying a first aid kit.
- 1 round of zorbing on each day in Jim Corbett if time allows.
- Entrance to Adventure Park with rock climbing, rappelling, valley crossing & army obstacle course
Tour Cost Excludes
- Train journey meals
- Any adventure sports activity.
- Personal expenses like bottled water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any expense not mentioned under the ‘Tour cost includes’ Column.